PJ Saunders Ltd is an established building company in South Wales. Formed in 1974, we are specialists in
Commercial and Heritage Projects, although we undertake all aspects of new build, refurbishment and renovation and civil works.
Our Professionally CSCS qualified and experienced operatives are recognised within the industry and uphold exemplary best practice records in Health and Safety and Environmental procedures.
- Approved Competent Contractactor by Dwr Cymru Welsh Water for Sewerage System connections.
- City and Guilds Streetworks registered certificate holders.
- Member of Constuctionline.
- Registered with CITB Construction Skills.
- CHAS (Constractors Health and Safety Scheme) accredited.
Our clients include
- Cardiff County Council
- Caerphiily County Council
- Cooke and Arkwright Property Services
- Church in Wales
- Education Authorities
- Gwent Health Authority
- Merthyr County Council
- Ove Arup and Partners Limited
- RCT Health Authority
- Royal College of Nursing
- South Wales Fire Service
- The Royal Mail
- The Royal Mint
- Various Property Management Companies,
e.g. VALAD, OM